Hope Valley UC endeavours to be a New Testament community; key to this happening is helping people take the step of getting connected into a Life Group.
Life groups are smaller communities within the larger church where you can really be known and deeply know others. In these smaller groups you can journey with one another in life and faith as you learn together from the Bible. In Life Groups people support one another through praying together and caring for each other. Our Life Groups meet on various days and at different times each week. We aim to provide a group for everyone.
Ongoing, you will find below;
- Life Group Studies based on our weekly sermons.
- Short training videos that support Life Group Leaders in their role. Recently we have added training videos that cover:-
- Our WOMBATS Life Group Values
- Finding & Developing Apprentice Leaders
- Application Questions & Accountability aspects of our Sermon-based studies
- Life Group Service Projects, Social Gatherings & School Holiday Breaks
- Seeding New Life Groups
- Strategically transferring the location where a Life Group meets to be able to invite new people to join.
We will shortly have a New Life Group for New People to HVUC starting.
For more information about Life Groups or to express your interest in joining a Life Group contact Trevor Schiller email email@example.com or contact the Welcome Centre – 8396 0788
Life Group Study Points
- Part 1 All These Pieces
- Part 3 Your Gift Brings Colour
- Part 4 Connected by Grace
- Part 5 Making the Most of In-between Spaces
- Part 6 Managing the Mosaic of Family Relationships
- Part 7 The Money Mosaic
- Part 8 The Relational Mosaic
- Part 9 The Mind Mosaic
- Part 10 The Energy Mosaic
- Part 11 The Health Mosaic
- Part 12 The Colours of the Wise
- Part 1 – Reach Your Potential
- Part 2 – A New Beginning
- Part 3 – The Spirits Leading
- Part 4 – An Irresistible Community
- Part 5 – Empowered to Keep Witnessing
- Part 6 – A New Normal
- Part 7 – A Worthy Complaint
- Part 8 – Rewind with Resistance
- Part 9 – With Steadfast Purpose
A Presentation from Ben Reed, Saddleback Church: Balancing the Great Commission and the Greatest Commandment