Hope Valley Uniting Church values the wealth of wisdom and life experience of our seniors. We aim to provide senior members of our community with;
- Friendship and a place to belong
- Opportunities to grow as followers of Jesus Christ
- Purpose through meaningful opportunities to engage and serve.
We have a range of regular and ad-hoc activities with a seniors focus, as well as the full range of church activities for all generations including;
- 50’s+ Coffee and Chat (every Friday)
- Seniors Care and Share (every second Thursday including some Hymn singing)
Please Contact Chris and Anne Headland via the Welcome Centre during Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.30pm on (08) 8396 0788 or by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), for any further enquiries regarding the Seniors’ Ministry.